Jobot Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Houston, TX we are a national mortgage lender that is revolutionizing the mortgage space! Year after year we are recognized as one of the best companies in the industry. Due to continued growth, we are searching for an exceptional Salesforce Administrator who will provide operational and application support to the organization, including application administration, documentation and training, and business reporting/dashboards.
Why join us?
* No lay-offs in the last 5 years!
* Extremely Competitive Base Salary!
* Extremely Competitive Bonus Package!
* Flexible Work Schedules!
* Accelerated Career Growth!
Daily Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions including user account maintenance, user permissions, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Create and manage custom fields, complex workflow rules, data validation, page layouts, and third-party integrations
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues, researches and resolves user problems as they are reported
- Document system configuration and administrative processes; oversee regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Supports design, configuration, and other operational activities to ensure effective and consistent use of the Salesforce platform.
- Utilization of relevant Marketing Cloud modules including Lists and Data Extensions, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, and AMPscript
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin Certified (ADM201), Advanced Admin (ADM211) a plus
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning UI with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Journey Builder, Content Builder, and Cloud Pages
- Ability to build data extensions and use AMPscript
- Marketing Cloud certification a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.