Jobot Frisco, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Since our founding in 2009, we have established long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, consistent communication, honesty, and dependability. We believe that both ourselves and our clients benefit from a PARTNERSHIP approach versus the traditional vendor approach.
Why join us?
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Aggressive bonuses!
This important role combines Business Developer duties with Estimating functions. The core focus is on estimating projects for large commercial roofing work for low slope and flat roofs.
- Continually searching bids on sites such as BidNet, Construction Journal, BuildingConnected, and other websites of municipalities to find other less publicized jobs
- Network with General Contractors to solicit bid opportunities in the Coverage Area that may not be widely publicized
- Review bid opportunities and advise on the selection of bids to pursue with input/approval from sales and estimation leadership to meet the needed volume of bid opportunities to meet/exceed annual targeted sales revenue
- Understand and manage to the process and timelines to ensure all conditions, requirements, schedules, submittals, and deadlines are met
- Be the point person and primary contact for all matters related to bid opportunities
- Attend all pertinent pre-bid meetings/calls and site walks in support of your bids, or coordinate with Business Developers to do so for their jobs
- Review RFPS/RFQs to determine scope of work and bid submittal requirements
- Review contract terms for acceptable conditions
- Analyze and comprehend project plans, drawing, specifications, local building codes and details
- Building the estimate independently or with assistance of other estimating team members
- Evaluate subcontractor bids to bid documents and plans to ensure that the full scope of work was considered. If pertinent documents are needed, work within the Dynamic ecosystem to find or create the proper documentation
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors related to projects being bid to develop accurate and complete estimates
- Work with the bonding agency to ensure that bonds are sufficient
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors, subcontractors and clients
- Consult with Director of Operations on costing and technical aspects of bid to ensure accuracy
- Work with Production Manager for final pricing / margins
- Other duties as assigned
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot