Jobot Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alicia Blake
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $87,000 per year
A bit about us:
Four-year, liberal arts college located on 105 acres in Providence, Rhode Island and founded in 1917.
Why join us?
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K)
Higher Education facility seeking a SQL DBA with configuration, installation, patching, and support experience of an enterprise system including underlying 3rd party and in-house applications and data warehouse administration.
What you will do:
- Administer the systems user security; create, maintain, and refresh Oracle instances/databases for development, test, and production environment; ensure file backup/restore integrity, as well as administration support for all 3rd party enterprise applications and data warehouse.
- Serve as a key contributor providing trouble-shooting for all enterprise systems. Respond to end user issues and requests, bridge communication between users and Ellucian action web, and utilize Oracle’s MOS for issue resolution.
- Install, update, and maintain software upgrades, patches, and database integrity by executing required software scripts. In conjunction with the user community, schedule, apply, and test all enterprise system upgrades, patches, and resolve data corruption issues.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- SQL SBA or Oracle DBA experience is fine
- Must have Unix/Linux experience
- 3-4 yrs of increasing responsibility in computer database administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.