Restaurant General Manager
Jobot Visalia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’ve been in the restaurant and retail industry for decades and have seen great success owning and operating profitable, popular and absolutely delicious restaurants in the Central Valley. Our emphasis on establishing a safe, fun and rewarding experience for both our employees and our customers plus our 35 years of industry experience is what makes our company successful. We are looking for the perfect fit for our growing company.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 401K (Match up to 4%)
- Medical (80/20)
- Supplement Insurance
- Opportunity and career growth
- Well established and owner of multiple Restaurant Franchises
- Rewarding work environment
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for maximizing the efficiency and profitability of one of the highest generating revenue restaurants in this local area. This position requires someone with experience in Restaurant (Fast Food) Operations, Planning, Directing and Coordinating all daily, weekly and monthly operations of the restaurant. Our goal is to continue to maintain a successfully proven system and procedures for operating efficiently.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Determine staffing requirements
- Hire and train and motivate new and current staff
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy
- Set employee goals and objectives
- Develop staff to maximize potential
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews
- Delegate work duties to staff
- Allocate use of available resources
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Evaluate current business processing and systems
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Establish and maintain controls
- Coordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports
- Review performance data, (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Facilitate policies and procedures
- Organize and manage business meetings.
- Coordinate with management team on any other duties needed to be performed for optimal performance.
- Maintain proper inventory
- Conduct employee evaluations
Important Areas of Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Food Cost %
- Labor %
- Review and Maintenance of Corporate designed performance measurements
- Drive-Thru Time and efficiency
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.