Research Associate, Sample Processing
Jobot South San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our Client is committed to making a difference for patients. They're focused, creative, and ambitious team makes them the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We're looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Research Associate, Sample Processing to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary, and equity (based on experience)!
- Medical, Dental, and vision Benefits.
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 2+ years experience in molecular biology techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR)
- 2+ years experience in mammalian cell culture
- Experience in library preparation, QC, and clean-up with bead-based methods
- Experience sequencing on the Illumina platform (e.g. Miseq, Novaseq)
- Experience with flow cytometry and fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS)
- Knowledge in any of the following fields: cellular and molecular biology, immunology
- Self-motivated and a proactive thinker – can work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills presenting scientific data
- 2+ years of industry experience relevant to immunology
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ScienceView all jobs at Jobot