Remote Software Engineer (.NET/C# & SQL)
Jobot Wichita, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Bartman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
Are you open to a remote/hybrid role in the Wichita, KS area? Are you excited about innovative international technology? We have both a long-standing history of technological advancements/developments over the last 20 years, but also immediate fast growth due to our software and hardware product offering being unmatched in the industry. This is a full-time role for a .NET/C# Software Engineer. This role requires deep technical experience as well as the ability to work with customers, colleagues, and partners. Proven experience is a must, but so are technical creativity and the ability to learn. In this role you will be a critical member and leader in our engineering group. If you are looking for constant challenges on a wide variety of design projects, this is the job for you!
Why join us?
- Fully Remote! (Must be located near Wichita, KS)
- Competitive Base Salary! $100,000- $140,000
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package! (Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching)
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
Job Description: We are looking for a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of work experience to join a team of engineers that are responsible for working to build, support and enhance our external integrations capability. We are seeking an individual that possesses strong collaboration and communication skills, with a strong track record of displaying high initiative and ownership of opportunities.
Must Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a programmer/analyst, developing and supporting applications
- 2+ years of experience with Web services/API development with REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, GRPC
- 1+ year of experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure Devops, CI/CD and Fiddler, SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools
- 1+ year of experience with C#.NET and SQL
Preferred Skills: (Not Required)
- Degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering, or equivalent
- Understanding of different architecture methodologies (Monolithic vs. Microservices)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization, Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, YAML, CloudFormation, or similar tools) and AWS technology stack (EC2 Instances & Volumes, S3 Buckets, IAM Policies)
- Visual Basic .NET
- General Queuing Technologies (RabbitMQ\Apache-Kafka) experience\principles
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/remote-software-engineer-net-c-and-sql/1762998654/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
1. Could you please describe your professional experience with Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET) and SQL?
2. How many years of experience do you have in developing web or enterprise applications (please elaborate)
3. Please explain your experience in Web services/API development with REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, GRPC?
4. Please explain your experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure Devops, CI/CD and Fiddler, SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools
5. What is your highest level of education?
6. Are you comfortable working onsite in Wichita, KS in a hybrid role are you looking for fully remote ?
7. What is your desired base salary?
8. Are you working in a full time position now? If so, why are you looking to make a change now?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.