Remote - Senior Product Manager - EdTech
Jobot Albany, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are revolutionizing the education space and the way employers and universities partner. We aim to transform lives and unlock the full potential of the university ecosystem through a cutting edge SaaS based suite of products for large enterprises. We've already formed partnership with some of the top universities in the country, and are building on that success as we blaze the path to solving one of our country's most challenging problems. But we don't see problems, we see solutions.
If you're interested in changing lives, working with new technology, and see yourself as a Product Management leader within an organization, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Unlimited PTO!
- Extremely Strong Medical Benefits!
- 6+ years in Product Management or Technical Product Management with Managerial Experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management from visioning through launch and iterating beyond an MVP
- Experience in balancing product priorities, resources and timelines across multiple partners
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and experience crafting epics, user stories, and building agile processes
- Knowledge and understanding of how partner with research and design
- Experienced with analytics and performance monitoring tools
- Ability to communicate the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance on individual projects
- Experience in the B2B space, using data integrations, workflows and APIs
- Knowledge and hands on experience of product prioritization and strategy frameworks such as RICE and/or jobs-to-be-done (JTBD)
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling return on investment, but also has a meaningful impact on society
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
Great to Have:
- Education / EdTech Industry Experience
- Accountable for a one-year roadmap of features and capabilities to enable turnkey set-up of new corporate partners and academic partners
- Prioritize the backlog based on market demand for new and innovative capabilities around partner integrations (e.g. HRIS), workflows, bi-directional data sharing and dashboards/reporting
- Work with your engineering manager counterpart on backlog grooming, estimations, sprint planning and ongoing development to ensure each sprint moves forward at its best velocity
- Ownership and oversight of the successful release of new features with cross-functional alignment, sound user acceptance testing plans and timely communication to all partners
- Partner with the onboarding and customer success teams to ensure proper triage, review and prioritization of feature/bug requests from internal and external partners
- Analyze business data to identify insights, trends and develop recommendations in order to enable us to make data-informed decisions
- Ensure accurate data pipelines are established to build internal and partner-facing dashboards, enabling impact measurement calculations as well as providing meaningful insights
- Understand the market, competition and customer needs to tell the story what we are building and why across the company
- Find ways to constantly improve processes across product/tech teams
- Build a culture of trust, credibility and collaboration, always striving to make others around you better
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot