Real Estate Manager (100% Remote)
Jobot Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client is the quintessential growth company, more than tripling its revenues, brands, employees, and profits over the past six years. The primary focuses of the company are growing its franchisee’s profitability, all brands’ unit count and creating opportunities for its employees, franchisees, and investors. Their culture of meritocracy inspires high performance and innovation among our employees. They enable our employees and franchisees to go further, faster— generating growth for our franchisees' businesses and our employees' careers.
Why join us?
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k match
- HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Parental leave
- Responsible for assisting new and/or existing franchisees with site selection, research and necessary investigative processes to identifying optimal real estate sites. Heavily involved in analyzing, negotiating, and facilitating real estate lease and purchase transactions
- Identification of automotive care sites available for lease or purchase through market based expertise, relationships and research
- Serve as primary point of contact during site selection phase and advise franchisees on optimal real estate opportunities in their local markets of identified sites, assist Franchisee in selecting optimal locations
- Manage and maintain relationships with commercial real estate brokers
- Confirm proper zoning and approval requirements, assist Franchisee as necessary, in rezoning processes and activities
- Assess cost to renovate and feasibility of a site based on our unit economics model
- Negotiate lease, leasehold improvement and purchase transactions with landlords on behalf of franchisees
- Prepare site approval packages for review by the franchisor, and submit recommendations on acceptable site locations and facilitate meetings with internal review committee
- Communicate regularly with franchisor on project(s) status
- Knowledge of real estate leasing practices
- Ability to travel extensively within regional territory and maintain flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently, assess priorities and manage a variety of activities while collaborating with a broad coalition of partners.
- Proven track record as a franchise specialist and franchise coordinator
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- History of supervision and ability to manage multiple projects and processes in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent writing skills and command of English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or an applicable field preferred
- Past franchise experience in real estate, operations or project management preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.