REMOTE Salesforce Solution Architecture- Regional Director
Jobot Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing SaaS startup focused on providing a mobile solution that is making a difference around the world!
Why join us?
We have a great culture, amazing benefits and generous PTO!
Base pay: $160K-$200K DEO PLUS Quarterly Bonuses
You can work remotely with occasional travel (20%)
About the role:
- You will plan and facilitate prospect and customer workshops to understand business problems and design solutions that will solve these problems.
- Create detailed solution and technical architecture diagrams, data models and process maps to support our Project Delivery of solutions.
- Recommend coding and design best practices based on Salesforce
- Drive revenue and operational efficiency by creating and incorporating repeatable code Extensions for custom implementation projects.
- Provide guidance and technical expert services for customer and Partner technical resources.
- Design, build and recommend long term, scalable solutions for customers based on customer size and solution complexity, while recommending a phased approach where applicable.
- Create detailed Technical and Functional Documentation, outlining the design and scope of solutions, including diagrams of the proposed solution, data model and integration requirements, for delivery to prospective customers
- Play the role of a first level reviewer for customer redlines on any Statement of Work Legal documentation.
Work closely with Product Management to champion customer requested features
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges
- Support the Project Delivery team as they execute the build, test, train and deploy of Projects when they have architectural questions
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience leading solution architecture teams
- Must have at least 10 years prior work experience as a Solution Architect in a complex environment with Salesforce Platform experience.
- Must have at least 10 years project delivery experience & vast pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Good knowledge of web services and integration
- Experience working in a high quality wireframes and mockups in a pre-sales environment
- Force.com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Visualforce design consideration experience
Security / Permissions Mgt experience
- Working knowledge in using Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
- Startup experience a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.