Jobot Akron, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $70,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located just outside of Wooster, OH we are an automotive machine shop looking for a sharp Quality Engineer to join our team and hit the ground running!
In this role, you'll be responsible for supporting a manufacturing plant as well as planning and conducting activities regarding the quality assurance of manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability)
- 401k with company match
- A small, family-oriented company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Facilitating APQP process with cross functional team
- Identifying appropriate measurement methods and devices
- Preparing PPAP packages for customer approval on new products and changes
- Working with site's departments to create and maintain control plans and FMEA's
- Assisting with identification of gaging needs and improvements with ability to design custom gauges being beneficial
- Quality and Environmental Management Systems:
- Developing and implementing quality assurance and environmental systems
- Managing audit and corrective action systems
- Performing audits, on-site and at suppliers when needed
- Facilitating problem solving sessions with input from cross functional team members
- Training and development of internal auditors
- Administrating the document control system
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing performance data using Minitab, Excel, and other software programs
NICE TO HAVE, knowledge of some or majority of the following:
- Quality management systems (IATF-16949, ISO9001, etc.)
- SPC, calculations for process capability and gage R&R's
- Inferential statistics and regression analysis
- Minitab and WinSPC
- Interaction with inspection equipment such as vision systems, spine analyzer, microscopes, etc.
- CAD systems
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - IATF16949 Internal Auditor training; ASQ CQE, CQA and CQM,OE; ISO14001; Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Previous automotive quality background
- Leading team based projects (continual improvement, problem solving, products/processes)
Please apply through the link or email your resume directly to https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/quality-engineer/771135866/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.