Quality Assurance Manager
Jobot Logan Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in New Jersey, we are a biotechnology company that specialized in the design, development, and manufacture of high-quality, easy-to-use diagnostic kits and reagents for kidney disease. We are the region's leading provider of assays and reagents for specialty indications and applications in the biotechnology market.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager t with a background in Biotechnology or Biopharmaceuticals to join our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Master's, preferably in a life science or related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role or a GMP environment
- Management System for a brand new 21 CFR 210/211 cGMP manufacturing operation
- Review, revise and approve (GMP QA) SOPs, protocols/batch records, reports, and other quality and regulated records involving technically complex issues and processes for accuracy and compliance with all applicable regulations and internal policies
- Management of Nonconformance, CAPA, OOS systems
- Other: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Access, Excel).
- Lead Auditor training to ISO 13485 preferred
- Must be able to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLogan Township, NJ