Property Staff Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Liam Copsey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
We were founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We are focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
Why join us?
We offer a highly sought-after work life balance, dedicated team players, and a competitive wage. Additional perks include a large office work space, paid time off, and various heath care benefits. Commitment, loyalty, trust, a personal touch, experience, consistency, and goodwill are the values behind us and what makes it the best place to work and grow.
- Must have 3-5 years of property accounting experience
- Yardi/MRI/Entrata Payment Support – researching payment processing issues, rejected payments, special payment requirements, training of new employees, etc.
- Treasury Management assistance – Reconciliation of checking accounts, monitoring activity in accounts, analyzing fees, updating written procedures, and making recommendations for improvement.
- General ledger reporting in accordance with GAAP/Tax reporting.
- commercial/ residential real estate
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.