Jobot Panama City, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Frias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Specialty contractor that has been around since 1995 and have projects throughout several states. They specialize in : Disaster, Environmental, Roofing, and Construction solutions for various well known and high profile clients.
If you are a Superintendent with 5+ years of experience please continue to read on.....
Why join us?
Great Pay & Benefits!
Backlog of work
***Please note the first project for this role would be in the Stuart, FL area*****
- Supervise, plan, organize, and control all resources and logistics for the successful execution of the project
- Responsible for job set up
- Create and manage schedules, prepare RFI's, review and process Submittals and Shop Drawings.
- Oversee preparation for daily and weekly project records and reports utilizing Procore Construction Management Software.
- Inspects work in progress making sure they adhere to construction schedules.
- Oversee all of the subcontractor work
- Hold weekly subcontractor meetings regarding safety, sequencing, expediting coordination of the project
- Assist PM with the buyout and selection of major subcontractors.
- Monitor cost and job costing, forecasting, and productivity.
Requirements/Qualifications of the Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ experience as a project superintendent for commercial construction.
- Marine construction and strong site work background and experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, BlueBeam, and Microsoft Project.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressPanama City, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot