Jobot Warren, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We bring the same level of dedicated customer service and process quality control to every project whether it is proof of concept or on going volume production. Starting with Engineering and utilizing customer owned tooling and project dedicated assembly fixtures we embrace comprehensive processes.
Why join us?
· Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
· Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
· Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
· Life Insurance coverage
· 401 (K) with generous company match
Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
· Works on projects of limited complexity in leading or supporting role.
· Works on projects of increased complexity in a supporting role with work closely managed
· Ensures assigned contractual scope of work is executed to budget and schedule.
· Supports the day-to-day program management to accomplish objectives, meet customer requirements, and comply with CUG corporate policies, processes, and procedures.
· Supports conflict resolution and provide tactical decisions that will positively affect the program/project.
· Regularly reports on progress, budget and schedule, and generate metric-based reviews.
· Tracks and reviews performance metrics and formulate/execute mitigation plans if not on target.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.