Jobot Valencia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Rubino
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Currently, we are searching for a seasoned Tenant Improvement Project Manager to join our Construction Department in Valencia, California.
The T.I. Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple construction projects from inception to completion. This position will be responsible for developing and scaling project management functions to meet the growing demand for construction services and ensure delivery excellence across all projects.
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Holiday Pay/PTO/Sick Pay
Vehicle and gas card
Tablet and Cell Phone
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of various projects.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material, monitor stocks timely to handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff to allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborer’s, mechanics, and other positions, giving guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare details reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards, reporting issues as they arise.
- Work with the clients from inception to confirm understanding of project scope and vision.
- Oversee the beginning of each project, including permit submissions and design evaluations.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.