Jobot State College, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 Yearly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our client is a very well- established and constantly growing construction company in business for over 30+ years and today they have a team of dedicated and highly-skilled professionals that are an essential element to their success.
This incredible growing company has a phenomenal employee retention ratio and for a number of reasons. They have an incredible benefit packet, competitive salary base, 401k match and more!
Currently they are looking to hire an experience Construction Project Manager who has experience in construction management, General contracting and Design Build.
Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Provide support to all phases of the pre-construction process.
- Provide support to Business Development during the proposal and presentation phase.
- Overall accountability, setup and responsibility from start to finish of the project including safety, budget, change management, submittals, RFI’s, schedule, quality, closeout.
- Provide team leadership to the project team including but not limited to PAC, clients, subcontractors, vendors, 3rd party consultants.
- Responsible for client relations along with senior management.
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly and or monthly management reports for the client as well as PAC internally.
- Coordinate with all departments including Safety, HR, Accounting, Field Operations, and Quality to seamlessly execute a project.
- Assist with training all new or junior staff on projects.
- Experience in Construction Management, General Contracting (self-performance) and Design Build delivery methods preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable with OSHA standards and compliance as well as possess the 30 hour OSHA certification
- Ability to communicate with and coordinate all team members to properly execute the project(s).
- Be able to participate in all phases of preconstruction, construction and closeout.
- Ability to create constructability reviews and site logistic plans.
- Competency in project management software, Procore, Bluebeam, primavera, and Microsoft office suite.
- Must have experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control. Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Construction practices as well have management experience with cost, change, schedule, submittal and shop drawing and RFI processes.
- Must be willing to travel and work throughout Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering. MS preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience on projects having costs ranging from $100,000 to $30,000,000 in value.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressState College, PA