Jobot Lanham, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Moore
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading civil engineering and construction company in the DC Area. We support the federal government with heavy civil construction and we are looking to add a Project Manager to our team.
Why join us?
Compensation range: from $80k - $120k
- Full benefits
- 401k with match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- We are a stable company with projects secured over the next several years
- Our team is small tight-knit team, but we handle large projects
- Excellent opportunity for long term career growth
- We have many repeat customers and come highly recommended by USACE, DOD and NAVFAC
- Ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience with heavy civil construction projects
- Manage subcontractor quality of work and schedule
- Manage project budget and timeline milestones
- Manage the site team with APM, supers, and foreman
- Build relationship with client and GC for a strong working partnership
- Track payments and ensure there is a positive project cash flow
- Ability to run the project financially knowing that they must control labor, material, and equipment costs
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.