Jobot Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Maleakhi Situmorang
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We specialize in security! Whether it is electronic security, fire & life safety, health tech, building automation, or even physical security, we integrate these systems globally!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- The Project Manager will effectively plan and control assigned projects by monitoring progress, managing procurement and recording production and job costs
- Develop and maintain project schedule and budget to ensure project meets initial estimates
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports
- Responsible for reviewing all associated contracts, specifications, drawings, scope of work, estimates, requirements and other pertinent project information and prepare a project plan for review
- Attend pre-construction pre-bid meetings and site surveys
- Oversee Submittal preparation and review
- Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review
- Oversee the assignment of projects to staff members to obtain most effective utilization of resources to meet the Company's commitments to customers
- Responsible and accountable for the project management system and tools for all assigned projects from the time a project is acquired through the final payment of closed projects
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Ideal experience in industries like electronic, fire alarm, life safety, and/or building automation
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
*No visa sponsorship*
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot