Jobot Bozeman, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full-service architecture & design firm with multiple locations! Our work environment and culture allow us to always be at the top of our game when it comes to creativity, innovation, and communication with the team. We very much believe in work/life balance and make sure your hard work and efforts get celebrated!
Our diverse project market sectors span from custom high-end residential, K-12, and Higher Education, to public work such as sports and recreation centers.
Why join us?
We offer an excellent benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive base salary up to $90K, depending on experience
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Reimbursement on testing
In this role, you will oversee commercial and residential projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage project team in the development of the design and production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set for all project types.
- Manage communication and coordination with project team members, consultants, and contractors.
- Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies.
- Research materials, products, and systems.
- Manage project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations.
- Record and issue minutes for project meetings with the ability to track budget, schedule, and workflow.
- Research and specify materials, products, and systems.
- Attend job site meetings, issue supplemental instructions and RFI responses, process submittals, and shop drawing review during Construction Administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of related professional experience in design, production, and management.
- Demonstrated BIM proficiency (Revit preferred).
- Maintain the ability to work in a high production environment.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.