Project Manager - Water Infrastructure
Jobot Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Arney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded in 1919 we are an an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, we sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Company paid continuing education
- Support for industry licenses
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be technically competent with water or wastewater engineering and civil engineering
- Manage scope, budget, and schedule for a team of multi-disciplined (civil, process, structural, mechanical, electrical, and I&C) project engineers, design engineers, and CAD Technicians in the development of various Water Business Line projects
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Manage project budgets including the development of detailed project instructions, scope of work, level of effort, and associated man-hour estimates
- Be responsible for time management and work product quality
- Keep accurate and up-to-date project accounting on all assigned projects
- Conduct written and oral project reporting for clients and Team Leader(s). Reporting will include project design status, upcoming milestones, project accounting, percent completes, progress reports, etc.
- Prepare and execute Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans
- Lead internal and external project workshops
- Be responsible for continuing education and learning based on project needs, as well as overall needs of the team
- Conduct Construction engineering administration management, excluding construction observation, for local projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 4 or more years of similar technical experience
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Previous experience having been in responsible charge of designs, including detailed plans and specifications, for water and wastewater projects
- Strong knowledge base of engineering principals related to water and wastewater infrastructure and/or facility projects
- Basic understanding of the multi-disciplined practices (i.e. process, surveying, SUE, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & control) required for the implementation of water/wastewater infrastructure improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about client service and the water industry
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.