Project Manager Low Voltage
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Fletcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
With nearly 30 years of experience, we are an elite Network Infrastructure firm. Providing Consulting, Support, Design, and Buildouts, we provide our clients with complete solutions for their IT needs. As the Cabling/Riser installation leader with Management, our clients know they are getting top-of-line service every time.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience. With knowledge and collaborative staff, each team member is valued and provided opportunities to learn and grow.
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- Develop an accurate project plan, scope, and budget for all assigned projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right-of-way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/rooftop structural details.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with clients
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Established experience in new construction, retrofit, modernization, and upgrade projects
- Five years’ experience in Low Voltage Project Management
- Bachelor's (Preferred) or comparable experience
- Valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot