Project Manager - Low Voltage
Jobot Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Fletcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our client is a privately-held construction firm committed to specialized construction, collaboration within their organization, and a lasting impact on their community.
Having completed almost 2000 projects in over 38 states, they are a highly ranked contractor with numerous professional awards. Their values of Integrity, Safety, and Excellence epitomizes who they are and how they value their team.
Why join us?
Our client is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package that highlights the value that they place on their team.
- Reviews project contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with owners, architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Prepares project controls, budget setup, schedules of values/billing mechanisms, and maintain each in collaboration with operational subordinates
- Executes major project purchases in collaboration with the operations team and regional leadership. This includes developing purchasing/buyout goals, development/execution of product data submittal/shop drawings for approval, managing material releases for timely delivery to projects, and mitigating supply chain issues.
- Manages project profitability for each project in their portfolio of work. This includes predictive analysis and revenue, cost, and profit forecasting.
- Evaluates construction methods and determines the cost-effectiveness of plans and actual work. Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction sites
- Develops and implements quality control programs on projects
- Regularly visits projects to assess performance, progress, and quality and to ensure connectivity with the field and clients
- Produces a schedule of values or similar methods for all projects to ensure positive cash flow. Executes and manages all billing for all assigned projects.
- Working Knowledge of NEC
- 5+ years experience Project Management in Low Voltage
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Project management from bid to turnover
- Vendor management experience
- Willing to travel as required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.