Project Manager / Estimator
Jobot Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kellie Hatcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
With offices all over the country, we are a multibillion dollar nationwide construction company specializing in Heavy Civil Construction. Our offices are seeking and Estimator and Project Manager! We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable companies who have chosen to always come back to us as their Prime Contractor!
If you are an experienced Estimator with Project Manager capabilities then please read on…
Why join us?
Do you want to build the most state of the art projects? We do too!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Generous PTO
- Company Truck/Truck Allowance!
- Accelerated and defined Career Growth!
- HCSS and Agtek experience a HUGE plus!
- 5-8 yrs heavy civil/heavy highway experience
- Knowledge of estimating dirt, u/g, paving or structures projects from cradle to grave
- Prior field experience is a must and willingness to run projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience in heavy civil construction
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot