Project Manager / Estimator
Jobot Maryland Heights, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh McLean
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
A growing General Engineering Construction firm is seeking a Project Manager/Estimator specializing in Earthwork and Grading, Engineering and Design Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving to bid and manage projects around MO!
Why join us?
We offer a very competitive compensation structure including annual bonus along with excellent benefits, 401k w/match excellent PTO packages, and more!
This position is an outstanding opportunity to make a real contribution to a respected organization!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall administration and coordination of his/her assigned project for timely and profitable completion in a professional manner. Ensure the Company and Owner goals are met. Exercise best judgment when authorizing cost and schedule matters as necessary.
- 5+ years of PM and Estimating experience in heavy civil construction
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in underground utilities, earthwork, and structures
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and numerically accurate
- Some regional overnight travel may be required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressMaryland Heights, MO