Jobot Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $125,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Strickland
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Top Mechanical Contractor seeking a PM/Estimator to join the team! If you have 5+ years estimating (Commercial/Industrial) mechanical piping, refrigeration, or plumbing projects apply today!
Why join us?
Excellent Compensation Package
The PM/Estimator is responsible for piping, plumbing, and mechanical related construction estimating including estimating, quantity take off of specific trade scopes, sub bid solicitation, progress budgets, scope clarifications, systems studies and comparisons, value engineering, subcontractor and general contractor relations and staying abreast of industry developments applicable to estimating.
- Review the project to schedule deliverables, logistics, and costs
- Coordinate construction employees and subs
- Facilitate change orders
- Maintain pricing data
- Budget preparation during preconstruction process
- Execute design evolution and value engineering logs
- 5+ years of experience as a PM and/or Estimator for Mechanical Projects
Commercial, Institutional, or Hospitality experience preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.