Project Manager/Estimator - HVAC
Jobot Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Henshaw
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
We provide comprehensive building solutions and world-class technical support for companies across the central and eastern North Carolina. Founded in 1962, we remain a family-owned enterprise specializing in commercial HVAC services, sustainability, integrated security, and smart building services. What really sets us apart is our unwavering commitment people: to meeting each customer’s specific needs, and to understanding and developing the talents of the 450+ experts on our team. We create strong bonds that allow us to work together to solve our customers’ problems – and enhance their building performance and profitability.
Why join us?
The Project Manager/Estimator coordinates proposals and bids and oversees the execution of retrofit projects in his/her portfolio. Retrofit projects range from $500 to $1.5 million and can include simple VA box additions to 1000 ton water-cooled chillers and tower replacements. This position will also provide construction management services for our longer projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Need to have strong Estimating experience
- Partner with the sales team and engineering to evaluate retrofit and replacement projects and develop turnkey solutions.
- Turn concepts, rough or detailed drawings into detailed estimates
- Prepare professional proposals and aid in the sale as needed
- Manage the operation and installation practices associated with steam, water, and air systems
- Understand basic control sequences and system operation
- Execute all pre-planning details including, but not limited to, preparation of bill of materials and pre-ordering of materials and equipment needed to complete the project
- Continuously communicate with the construction supervisor and job foreman to coordinate manpower, material and subcontractor needs
- Support Field foreman by ensuring he/she is properly prepared to complete project successfully
- Overall responsibility for project fulfillment and safety oversight
- Develop and manage a budget based on the estimate and site conditions
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.