Project Manager- Drinking Water/Stormwater/Wastewater
Jobot Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Arney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are working with a civil engineering firm, specializing in wastewater, drinking water, and stormwater projects. They are a company committed to providing quality services that exceed their client’s and our employee’s expectations, by providing services ranging from master planning and design to construction administration and process energy audits. For over 40 years this company offers a challenging and diverse employment opportunity in an excellent working environment in their Indiana offices in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fort Wayne, Evansville, and an office in Bluffton, Ohio.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Paid holidays
- Paid Employee Health and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing
- Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
- Client management
- New business development
- 10-15 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
- Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.