Project Manager - DOD Clearance
Jobot Beltsville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $130,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Aguilar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
For over 15 Years we have been specializing in Design Build and Construction services for the Federal government. It is our commitment and great work that we have been steadily growing since our inception. Come grow with us and let us help propel your career forward.
So if you are a Project Manager with at least 5 years of DOD background please read on!!!
Why join us?
- Great Compensation $$$
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Project Completion Bonus
- 5 years demonstrated experience completing federal government construction projects
- Procore, Timberline, P6 strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Routinely inspect and review projects to monitor progress, spot deficiencies, and uncover potential issues, taking action to mitigate financial and
- Prepare contracts and negotiating revisions, change orders, and additions in contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers
- Understand how to lead and inspire staff and successful experience in motivating teams.
- Coordinate daily with onsite PM's to ensure project schedule is updated and improved upon.
- Attend weekly Roll-up Meetings and be able to explain the progress, risks, opportunities, and complete financial condition of all assigned projects.
- Formally Document Project Changes through PCO's and Change Orders, Submittals and Billings: Establish job processes (RFIs, submittals, and pay
applications) including billings (approving pay applications) and negotiating subcontract change orders.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.