Project Manager - Civil Construction
Jobot Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Gary Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in beautiful northern California we're a design-build contractor and construction company. We're looking for a Project Manager with an operations background and heavy civil construction or geotechnical experience.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of construction projects and be accountable for project schedule and financial performance
- Work with the foreman to facilitate recruiting, hiring, and training of project personnel as required to meet project goals
- Ensure construction logs, test reports and other documentation is collected and maintained
- Inspect projects to monitor compliance with the plans and safety policies
- Maintain invoicing and timely collections
- Cooperate and coordinate with design team for revisions as required through project completion
- Accurately provide revenue and profit projections each month and report quantities each week
- Maintain a safe workplace and comply with OSHA and safety requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, procedures, products, or equipment
- Participate in regional planning and initiatives as assigned
Why join us?
- Full Time Direct Hire Position
- Competitive Salary $80k - $120k
- Annual Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Path
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Must Have Skills
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management or equivalent degree and experience
- 3-5 years of prior heavy civil construction or geotechnical experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
Nice to Have Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Comfortable with negotiation and conflict resolution
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/project-manager-civil-construction/2096580243/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY:
1. Could you please describe the heavy civil and/or geotechnical construction projects you have the most experience working on as a Project Manager?
2. Do you have a college degree? If so, what is your degree in?
3. Is your project management experience more on the Pre-Construction side or the Operations side?
4. What is your desired salary range?
5. What is the best phone number to reach you at?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot