Project Manager - Airport Design & Aviation
Jobot Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Arney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded in 1919 we are an an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, we sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Company paid continuing education
- Support for industry licenses
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market research and business development to create/expand industry relationships, pursue and win engineering and planning projects at commercial service and general aviation airports in Arizona and the west coast.
- Project and client management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at commercial service and general aviation airports.
- Significant design and construction oversight for multiple commercial service and general aviation clients.
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers, planners and technicians.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10-20+ years of total experience
- 6-8+ years of experience in civil engineering for airport clients
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Arizona
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Knowledge of design software packages such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight
- Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing airport improvement project execution
- Established relationships, knowledge of and experience in the Arizona aviation market, including commercial service airports, general aviation airports, and the Arizona Airports Council.
- Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.