Project Manager -- Heavy Civil
Jobot Castle Rock, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Aguilar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $115,000 per year
A bit about us:
We specialize in heavy civil construction and have been around for over 20 years. Our commitment to our community is why we have become a staple in Denver. If you need the job done right and on time, we are the place to be.
So if you are a heavy civil project manager with 4+ years of experience in underground utilities and mass excavation please read on...
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Pay $$$
- Upward Mobility
- Additional Perks
- At least 4+ years of heavy civil project manager experience
- Experience in wet underground utilities and mass excavation
- Plan, organize and manage materials, equipment and subcontractors.
- Establish project objectives, schedules, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of
- Proactively recognize and manage potential claim/change orders/value engineering issues on projects.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built
on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement...
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCastle Rock, CO