Project Manager (MEP)
Jobot Weymouth, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin Rice
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a Northeast Group of Companies that specializes in Energy Distribution and Engineering. We employee almost a thousand employees throughout New England over our various subsidiaries. This particular role falls within our Award Winning Full Service Mechanical Contractor Business. We offer customers a full complement of engineering, design, construction, maintenance and energy solutions--from small local businesses to $50+mil projects.
Why join us?
- 401k match
- Great Projects
- Great People
Full Time Opportunity
Must Have MEP Project Management Experience--Ideally experienced with Lighting Controls and Energy Efficiency
Must Have a Bachelors Degree or higher
In this role, the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the assessment and construction of energy efficiency and general mechanical projects. Projects primarily consist of multi-measure mechanical and controls solutions as well as energy efficient lighting and lighting controls installations, where applicable, for large commercial and industrial customers.
Essential Job Functions
Manage all aspects of a detailed investment grade project from the moment of final sale to project completion. Extensive customer interface and interpersonal exposure throughout the organization. Ultimately responsible for timely and accurate completion of mechanical and comprehensive energy conservation projects. Provide onsite information, schedules, updates to the customer on a timely basis throughout the life of the project. Serve as primary point of contact and team leader throughout the life of the project. This includes managing all sub-contractors hired by us as well as serving as internal project team leader. Serve as internal/external subject matter expert for the large-scale project duration.
- Identifying and managing the retrofits of inefficiencies in a range of systems including but not limited to; existing mechanical setups, building controls, data center cooling, lighting and related lighting controls, central plants, motors, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, utilities, vendors, contractors, and distributor partners
- Managing a wide variety of projects simultaneously, organizing, and prioritizing responsibilities and tasks, comprehending and assimilating new technologies and processes all while maintaining strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Scheduling, coordinating, and managing the entire installation process of efficiency upgrades included in developed energy conservation projects
- Assist in gathering material, labor, and other misc. pricing as it relates to the project design as requested
- Coordinating with customers, vendors, distributors, and subcontractors to ensure quality, cost and timely delivery of equipment and services
- Preparing project as-built documentation packages
- Preparing reports for tracking project progress and finances for forecasting costs and work complete to date.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical construction, energy conservation, design, applicable codes, and standards.
- Good working knowledge of and language used in relevant market.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills. Strong presentation skills required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot