Project Manager (Industrial Ground Up)
Jobot Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client has now developed nearly half a million square feet of industrial space across multiple states with another half million in the development pipeline for 2020. We credit our success to the pride we take in building trusting relationships, maintaining integrity and delivering exceptional quality.
The ability to leverage our team's deep experiences in identifying underserved markets has allowed us to expand our footprint while continuing to differentiate our business model. Our intuition allows us to listen to the needs of businesses and discover innovate ways to deliver quality projects. We strive to positively impact development in our local communities and solidify our foothold as a regional industrial leader.
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Local projects
- Accelerated career growth
- Strong project backlog
- A.S. degree in construction management or similar or five (5) years of direct experience as an Project Manager / Estimator.
- Minimum Seven (7) years’ experience in the construction industry with a commercial and/or industrial general contractor.
- Experience in managing a construction project from Estimating (Proposal) to Final Owner Acceptance.
- Excel at Blue Print and Specification Interpretations as it related to Owner Requirements and Constructability
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Must be located in Las Vegas, NV
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLas Vegas, NV