Project Manager (Hospitality)
Jobot Columbus, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
After several more deals and new development projects, in 2007 my client was approved to develop their first Hilton brand hotel in Phenix City, AL. Today, they have some of the most robust and market dominating hotel brands in their portfolio and continues to add trendsetting hotels to their growing portfolio of hotels throughout Alabama and Georgia.
Why join us?
- Family oriented company
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid Holidays
- Ultimate and overall responsibility for all aspects of projects inclusive of personnel, document control, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Earn client's trust by actions and performance on your projects.
- Foster and encourage communication with all project team members.
- Assign and communicate expectations (responsibilities) of team members and maintain accountability.
- Ensure project schedules are maintained and/or improved.
- Make sure weekly look ahead schedules are being communicated and overall schedules are updated monthly.
- Along with the Business Unit Leader, assist Preconstruction with interviewing, selecting, negotiating and write subcontract agreements - ensure the timely buyout and contracting of all work.
- Manage all aspects of project cash flow (sub billings, owner billings, retention).
- Make sure sub and owner billings are created, reviewed, and approved in a timely fashion.
- Mentor and guide the professional development of project engineers that work on your team.
- Delegate tasks to team members as you see fit (you are still accountable for the success of delegated tasks).
- Ensure that subcontracted work does not start without an executed subcontract agreement and compliant insurance certificate received.
- Ensure that owner change orders are processed timely and include all applicable costs (sub, GC, markups, taxes, etc.).
- Track and report all internal and external allowances and contingencies on projects.
- Chair and hold regular OAC meetings on all projects.
- Ensure that all project team members have what they need to successfully do their jobs.
- Facilitate kick off / hand off meetings on all projects as required. Project Manager is required to complete all required information and documents, complete and turn in project startup forms for all new projects and chase down and obtain all required documents to complete task.
- Ensure that all internal kick off / alignment meetings are scheduled and held in a timely fashion for all new projects. Ensure that all required project staff are in attendance and identify any required BIC items for staff to perform as identified on the project startup checklist.
- Chair and hold G-Steps meeting with client and design team prior to starting.
- At the end of every project, oversee, manage, and complete all items identified on the Project Completion Checklist sheet.
- Ultimate responsibility for any and all things that occur on a project not specifically mentioned here.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.