Jobot Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $105,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Randy Aguilar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
For over 90 years we have been working on water and wastewater projects throughout the United States. It is because of our commitment to our community that we have been a staple for clean water for generations. Come help clean the Earth!
So if you are a Project Engineer with 4+ years experience please read on...
Why join us?
Competitive Base Pay $$$
Medical and Dental
- Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or willingness to pursue
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- 4+ years of experience in electrical; familiarity with NFPA 820 (Fire Protection in
Wastewater Treatment and Collection Facilities)
- experience in the design of the following electrical systems, you need
to connect with us.
- Power Distribution
- Motor Control
- Standby Generation
- This position will support a variety of water and wastewater projects with a focus on electrical power,
instrumentation, and control.
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for single and multi-discipline projects,
designing low voltage and medium voltage distribution systems which includes switchgear, panelboards and
motor control centers.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other engineering disciplines and
creating estimates/proposals for new projects.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.