Jobot Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Arney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The company is owned by an employee-run trust intended to reward and further involve staff in practice development. Working internationally with private and public clients, we consider all projects unique, regardless of size or budget, and capable of providing a source of identity for place, organization or individual.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Many more amazing employee perks
- Develop and model projects 3 dimensionally in Revit
- Perform interior design assignments that include assistance in programming client needs, space planning, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documentation, and construction administration
- Participate in the recommendation, selection, and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
- Perform submittal reviews in coordination with assigned project manager
- Generate finish plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction
- Provide design support and documentation during completion and execution of design concepts
- Coordinate with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school
- 5-8 years professional design experience in corporate interior design or a related field
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, Autocad, and other modeling software programs
- Proficient in one or more Enscape, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, V-Ray, and other rendering software programs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Fluent in written & spoken English
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.