Jobot Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
Do you want to work on the leading edge of technology on projects that bring the “WOW’ factor to the customer? Are you interested in working with products that did not exist 3-10 years ago? Do you want to be part of a growing Team that is a leader Colorado and the Mountain region? We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Project Engineering team as we continue to grow as a company.
In this role you will bridge the gap from project design to project installation. You will be the technical coordinator on the project and help dictate the overall financial success of the job. You will be in charge of creating audio/visual drawing packages consisting of floor plans, elevations and onelines. General construction knowledge of scheduling, RFI’s, change orders, and as-builts will help you be successful as a project engineer.
Audio/visual understanding of equipment signal flow, installation practices, control systems and product knowledge will be beneficial to your continued growth. You will need to have the organizational skills and drive to be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, each of varying values and timeframes. One of our core values is “Memorable Experiences Matter” and this is seen every day in the office by the work hard play hard environment and in the field by the final products we deliver to our customers. We have consistently been voted to the INC 5000 fastest growing companies list. The Denver Business Journal has honored us as being in the top 10 places to work. We give our employees the opportunity to grow within the company as well as a voice in how the company operates on a day to day basis.
Why join us?
- Chance to work remote
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Dynamic team
- Friendly environment
- Supportive management
Expectations of Project Coordinator:
- 95% of Submittal drawing packages and MOS released on dates agreed upon
- 100% of new CAD blocks being added to our database
- Project questions calls returned same day internal
- Return 90% of customer calls within 3 hours
- Answer 100% of internal emails within 24 hours
- 90% of projects come in under engineering hours bid
- 100% of projects with notes in SharePoint Qualifications
- 4 year degree or 10 years of related experience
- Two years of engineering experience in professional audio/video integration or construction related field
- Intermediate to advanced computer modeling skills required, AutoCAD preferred
- InfoComm CTS preferred Recommended Skills • Experience with Bluebeam and the ability to create markups
- Good understanding of AV system signal flow and design
- Experience installing commercial grade AV systems.
So if you're a Project Coordinator send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.