Jobot Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Arney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for someone to manage, organize and coordinate architectural design and document preparation. This is a small firm and the selected individual will be instrumental from beginning to end on each project assigned. We strive to be a creative problem-solving group excelling in client relationships. Our projects are primarily commercial and industrial types.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Many more employee perks!
- Project design including seeking unique and exciting solutions
- Coordination with the client and design team including consulting engineers
- Preparing Project Specifications
- Conduct on-site observations and reviews, and documenting such
- Perform construction administration requirements such as processing submittals, requests for product substitutions, RFIs, process pay applications, etc.
- Coordinate with building and permitting officials
- Licensed Architect preferred (or currently pursuing licensure), LEED AP BD&C is a plus
- Professional degree in Architecture or Construction Management, or other related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in architectural profession
- Knowledge of architectural practices and standards
- Knowledge of building codes and governmental processes
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed
- AutoCAD/Revit experience
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuasively communicate ideas
- Self-motivated, organized, and possessing quality interpersonal relationship skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.