Jobot Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emma Goulden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a high growth, venture-backed company headquartered in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes.
We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our unique approach to big data analytics.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary plus 10%+ annual bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Prepare and facilitate Program Increment Planning and support the execution of the Program Increment
- Serve as an administrator for Jira
- Facilitate program level Agile ceremonies such as Scrum of Scrums, PO and support teams at team level ceremonies as needed
- Assist tracking the metrics and execution of features and initiatives
- Review Agile metrics with leadership and stakeholders
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean-Agile teams.
- Track program impediments and risks to resolution
- Act as a Lean-Agile Coach to the organization and mentor to Scrum Masters
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the organization
- Drive the synthesis of a vision, roadmap and backlogs
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Facilitate prioritization sessions for Program Backlog
- Manage Program Kanban
- Support Leadership to track company delivery of company objectives
- Support Scrum Masters for execution of Agile ceremonies when needed
- Minimum 5 years in an Agile environment
- Minimum 2 years of Sr. Scrum Master in a Scaled Agile environment
- Minimum 2 years of Jira Administrator experience
- Experience summarizing Team objectives into Program objectives to publish them
- SAFe experience
- Easy Agile Program experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot