Jobot New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
The Corporate Systems Business Agility Analyst lead leverages proven business analyst skills and agile methodologies and adapts to the needs of the Vantage start-up environment. They will work closely with the Applications & Data team and the Infrastructure/Security team to deliver solutions in their private cloud as well as any integrated SaaS solutions. They will also participate in key software and SI vendor selection activities, working closely with the claims and business stakeholders. A key accountability of the Business Agility Analyst is to ensure collaboration and clarity exists among the IT Application Managers and the stakeholders. Using subject matter expertise, elicitation and influencing skills, the BAAL does this by deep-diving into problems and challenges, presenting solutions and providing options to progress forward within determined quality standards and timeframe goals.
Why join us?
- Opportunity to build something from scratch
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
Annual performance bonuses
- 401k with 4% company match
- Remote flexibility
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation packages
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards. Owns the requirements traceability matrix.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to technicians.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction and clarify solution approach
- Develops and conducts reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; ensures that backlog requirements are transitioned to BAU operational processes including prioritization and release planning.
Business Agility Analyst Lead Qualifications / Skills:
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working in an outsourced IT delivery model involving multiple vendors
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY