Program Manager - Aerospace & Defense
Jobot Lexington Park, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a small business focusing on technical solutions and services for our Department of Defense, NASA and commercial customers. Our engineers and program managers combine in-depth understanding of our customers goals and objectives with technical solutions to address the challenges.
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/program-manager-aerospace-and-defense/472211296/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. Please tell me about the recent experience you have as a program manager with any of the following: systems engineering or the design of or field service of military command and control, communication systems, or systems engineering.
2. Are you commutable to Lexington Park, MD? If not, are you looking to relocate? This is an ON-SITE position.
3. What annual salary are you targeting?
4. Why are you looking for a new position?
5. What is your citizenship status?
Why join us?
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Relocation assistance!
The Program Manager will:
- Manage and administer the contract and serves as the primary point of contact between the contractor and the Government on program/project and contract administrative issues.
- Supervise program/project operation by developing management procedures and controls, planning and directing project execution, and monitoring and reporting progress.
- 10+ years of experience in electrical engineering, engineering management and supervision of multiple projects in systems engineering or the design of or field service of military command and control, communication systems, or systems engineering.
- Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited school in engineering, engineering management, physics, computer science, business administration or management. Masters Degree preferred!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLexington Park, MD