Jobot New Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
an industry-leading producer of pressure sensitive tape products. We design, develop, and engineer our tape to meet the most exacting standards.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
Supervise employees in their respective jobs, assign workloads, evaluate performance annually, approve employee timecards, and initiate employee changes
- Direct training programs within the department to ensure employees are properly trained and any necessary retraining occurs
- Ensure proper communication between employees and management is maintained
- Maintain required production records and report these records to management as required
- Report on needed materials to keep department operating without downtime, consult with purchasing and scheduling to avoid material shortages, and supervise material handling and inventory control procedures to maintain appropriate inventories
- Work closely with management and HR concerning activities impacting shift employees
- Consult with the plants’ engineers and management on maintenance issues and changes in processes
- Collaborate with other shift supervisors and departments to ensure maximum results
- Recommend changes in equipment/workforce requirements necessary to meet assigned production schedules and demands, to improve quality and lower manufacturing costs, facilitate safety, fire protection, and housekeeping programs are observed
- Observe production operations, analyze quality data to ensure compliance with manufacturing and product specs, and ensure departmental equipment is appropriately maintained
- Investigate accidents which might occur to ensure the health and welfare of employees
- Participate in company sponsored and self-development programs, facilitate employee team meetings while providing guidance and support to employees
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew Hartford, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot