Product Marketing Manager
Jobot San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $135,000 to $175,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Witthuhn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is the producer of a next-generation data security and aggregation platform used by clients in regulated industries to unlock new value from old data sets while maintaining the highest-possible privacy standards. This company has gone through two rounds of VC funding from some of the most recognizable names in the game and is in full-blown growth mode!
Why join us?
Our approach to data enablement and security is based on the fact that operators in highly regulated industries are prevented from fully leveraging their datasets because of regulatory, privacy and security requirements. By unlocking this data's potential, enterprise clients can now offer their customers more accurate forecasting, reporting and overall product functionality.
Day-to-day responsibilities in this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for specific industry vertical and develop custom-tailored marketing programs
- Target specific industrial prospect companies
- Develop and refine channel marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team on impactful content
- Produce sales enablement content
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot