Jobot Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $140,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
**This role is remote until 2022, then will be turned into a partially remote position in Chattanooga, TN... if you are not in Chattanooga or plan to relocate please do not apply, you will not be considered**
We are a digital product development consultancy that has been in business for over 20 years! We partner with our clients to create exceptional products and grow effective teams in a healthy, sustainable way.
During our time in business, we have learned a lot about what it takes to do this successfully, and in the process, we have created some of the most highly valued digital platforms, mobile apps, websites, and more.
We offer great benefits, reasonable work hours, and intriguing projects in a welcoming work environment where employees feel safe, have fun and learn every day!
Why join us?
We offer an inclusive, sustainable, and learning culture!
Your Professional Growth!
- Projects with our clients last roughly 4-6 months, exposing our engineers, designers, and product managers to a wide variety of industry domains, product challenges, team compositions, and technical constraints in a relatively short amount of time. This way of working provides you as a practitioner with a rich environment for developing and expanding your skillset and growing your professional network.
- You will be given an annual professional development budget of $2,000 to attend conferences, complete certifications, and enroll in classes or other training.
- Health insurance FULLY paid for you and your entire family! 100%
- Vision insurance FULLY paid for you and your entire family! 100%
- Dental reimbursement for you, your spouse, and your kids.
- Life Insurance, we pay the FULL premium.
- Paid Time Off, over 5 weeks of paid time off every year
- 7 public holidays: MLK Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and two days for Thanksgiving.
- Annual Winter Break, from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day.
- 15 days of accrued vacation time, increasing to 20 days after two years of employment
- Paid Sick Leave. 9 days available each calendar year for physical and mental health needs
Benefits For Parents-
- Paid parental leave (equivalent maternity and paternity policies). One (1) week of leave at 100% of your salary, followed by 6 weeks of about half of your salary. When combined with state benefits where applicable, this amounts to full pay for about 7 weeks.
- We pay 100% of the health and vision premiums for your children.
- Your dental reimbursement covers your children’s expenses.
- Family-friendly company events.
- Unpaid Leave. After two years of employment, employees can take up to 3 months per year of unpaid leave.
- Profit-Sharing. 3-4% annual bonus, paid as an employer contribution to your 401(k)
- 401(k) program with a variety of low-fee funds
- Commuter benefits. The ability to purchase fares on public transportation and other qualified transit agencies using your pre-tax income.
- Recruiting and sales referral bonuses!
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Collaborate with client, developers, and designers to define a feasible product that will support the vision, strategy, and goals and translate into actionable stories
- Help define project milestones and keep the team on track while maintaining an open path for extensibility and disruption
- Actively create conditions for team success
- Wrangle stakeholders as needed
- Assist with the identification/refinement of product metrics
- Plan kickoffs and facilitate collaboration exercises
- Introduce and/or co-lead an Agile (XP) process
- Identify and communicate project risks and plan mitigations with the team
- Communicate and share out aspects of the process
- Be an effective teacher of process change
- Participate in early-stage business development discussions and help educate prospects on modern software delivery
- Work with team to scope projects and estimate team size and budget
DESIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS -
- 4–6 years in a Product Management or related role, preferably in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Experience working in tight collaboration with design and engineering
- Results oriented — no task is too big or too small
- B2B and B2C product exposure — or ability to navigate the differences between the two
- Solid communication skills
- Systems thinker with experience in project management, user research, business development, and data analysis
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback
- Ability to think on the fly, tolerate ambiguity, suggest solutions for problems found, and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to stay composed, constructively communicate, and effectively collaborate with clients and teammates when opinions differ
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.