Jobot Newport Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a worldwide manufacturer of semiconductors that provides advanced specialized technologies to a number of different industries including aerospace & defense, medical, automotive, and industrial. We have been in business for over 25 years, and have accumulated 250+ clients and growing!
Why join us?
- Health benefits on day one of employment!
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for growth
- Sustain, improve, and develop wet etch processes in a volume manufacturing facility.
- Partner with Operations, Equipment Engineering Support, Integration, and R&D to deliver products on time to customer specification.
- Interface with global counterparts to benchmark and improve wet etch processes and procedures company-wide.
- Create and/or modify operations specifications.
- Monitor and control wet etch processes, troubleshooting yield problems, developing process enhancements, and implementing new processes to address quality and bottleneck situations.
- Install and qualify new tools and process technologies.
- Participate in troubleshooting taskforces as needed and helping develop solutions that prevent recurrence.
- Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes.
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics, Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering physical science discipline is required. An advanced degree in Chemistry is preferred.
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics, wet etch principles, theories, concepts, and techniques is a plus
- Cleanroom experience is a plus
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/process-engineer/1024040360/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY!*
1. Please tell me about your experience with wet etch processes.
2. Please tell me about your knowledge and/or experience with semiconductors.
3. Do you have cleanroom experience?
4. What salary are you looking for?
5. Are you local to Newport Beach, CA? If not, are you looking to relocate?
6. Will you need sponsorship now or in the future?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNewport Beach, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot