Jobot Elkton, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based out of Maryland, we have over 20 years of experience working with reactive plastics! Our proprietary products are used in re-breathing and life support applications This patented technology is the first major advancement in CO2 adsorbent technology in over 100 years, providing superior performance advantages over existing granular absorbents. Our solid cartridge technology outperforms traditional granular CO2 absorbents and are used for life support in the fire-fighting, medical, dive, submarine and military markets!
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Group Life and LTD offered for eligible employees
Paid Vacation and Sick time for eligible employees
- Support plant expansion by running and reporting on validation runs
- Develop and commercialize new process methodology and equipment
- Increase throughput and decrease waste for targeted processes
- Track and document process metrics
- De-bug process upsets
- Provide and maintain process work instructions
- Design and execute experiments in support of process development and improvement
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and other outside parties to support process needs
- Lead process permitting application
- Apply a sound basic knowledge of safety, environmental and energy-related issues during the execution of projects, and
- Maintain ISO 9001 in-house training tasks.
oBachelor of Science degree or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
oMinimum 5 years’ experience supporting industrial processes
oExperience installing or modifying and qualifying production equipment
oFamiliarity with and use of process engineering statistics
oExperience operating under ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
oMS Project or equivalent software experience used in planning and execution of projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.