Principal Systems Engineer
Jobot Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Chessman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The Principal Systems Engineer will work for a DoD company where you are the greatest company asset! The Principal Systems Engineer will work onsite with a tenured team to optimize successful outcomes for individuals and company programs. The Principal Systems Engineer will display project leadership, lead verification activities, and assist with all phases of a program life cycle. Enjoy the company recognition program, rewarding high performance with compensation enhancement philosophies!
Why join us?
- Compensation increases based off performance
- Culture is Creative and Innovative
- Incredible Growth
- Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Strong company tenure and stability
- Current or previous hands-on experience as a Systems Engineer
- Manage a team of System Engineers
- Project leadership
- Engagement with multiple departments, vendors and external partners
- Planning and organizing skillsets, including schedule contribution, cost estimation, and personnel forecasting
- Strong motivation skills to enhance team performance
- Oversight of multiple system design/integration programs
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.