Principal Software Engineer
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $160,000 to $200,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
With over 30 years in business, we are a global leader in providing value-added services to niche markets. Our investors and leadership teams are comprised of successful Tech Entrepreneurs, Professional Athletes, and other private investors. A tech-centric mindset helps us continue to remain a leader in the industry, and always strive put our best product forward to our customers.
If you are forward-thinking, enjoy a technical environment that fosters growth, then please read on....
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits and Matching 401K!
- Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Fun Working Environment!
- Employee Discounts!
- Top Investors and Technical Leadership!
We are looking for a Principal/Lead Software Engineer, fluent in .Net tech stack to help develop and enhance applications within our platform for internal and external-facing products.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on platform or application development, as well as strong exposure to API development.
- Working experience with design and engineering teams to plan, develop, and release software.
- Fluent in the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core, SQL)
- Experience with an agile software development model.
- Understanding of SOA patterns and microservices architecture
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipelines - Azure DevOps is preferred but open to Jenkins
- Experience with Docker and Docker orchestration with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with an AWS environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA