Jobot Perth Amboy, NJ
- Posted: 29 days ago
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a leading manufacturer of high-quality commercial and residential metal roofing, wall panel and gutter systems.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Rewards and Recognition
- Much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure supply chain financials are closed accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain accurate standard costing, with robust variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain insightful financial reporting, analysis, and commentary; work with supply chain leadership to identify and track indicated actions
- Develop and maintain reporting around supply chain initiatives
- Support development of robust S&OP process
- Prepare and analyze reporting on plant key financial performance indicators
- Analyze profitability of existing & new products
- Work with operations leaders to prepare & present capital investment proposals
- Review/Approve Capital Projects
- Lead preparation of annual financial plans & periodic forecasts for supply chain
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results
- LIFO Calculation
- Support operations side of annual external audit.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting,
- Eight or more years of relevant accounting experience, manufacturing & cost accounting required
- Track record of working in cross functional organizations and leading a team
- Excellent business partnering, influencing and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to convey ideas to a diverse audience (Finance and Operational Partners)
- Experience with Infor Cloud Suite Industrial a plus
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following attributes:
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Mature, highly professional demeanor, with significant personal presence and credibility.
- Is energized by the opportunity to drive continuous improvement, by building exceptional teams, processes, and systems to support personal, team and Company objectives.
- High intellectual horsepower; able to actively and effectively engage with a leadership team and broader organization.
- Highly analytical; able to resolve both simple and complex issues in a manner that supports business objectives. Promotes process efficiency/effectiveness on a consistent basis in a highly team-oriented environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills: ability to navigate and flourish in a middle market company; strong leadership skills as well as ability and desire to dive in and solve problems.
- Expresses thoughts clearly, is an active listener and a "team player" with ability to influence.
- Strong communicator both orally (informally and in formal presentations) and in writing.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressPerth Amboy, NJ
Finance and Insurance