Jobot Visalia, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $24 Hourly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $15 - $24 per hour
A bit about us:
an industry leader in the manufacture of extruded dry pet food:
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- The lead operator on a packaging line responsible for the operation and preventative maintenance of the packaging line as well as the training and accountability of the operator working on their line.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality requirements are completed and production goals are met during the shift.
- Verify operation/performance of packaging line metal detectors, and document results.
- Take action for any deviations from Critical Control Limits, as required by company procedures.
- Verifying the equipment is set up for proper coding of the packaging and labeling machine.
- Supplies machine with necessary materials, maintaining quality of machine output.
- Responsible for housekeeping of the packaging machine and plant area (e.g. sweeping the floor, removing trash, cleaning the machine at the end of the shift, preparing for next shift’s production, and finalizing any paperwork in an accurate, clear, and concise manner).
- Operate packing equipment using several touch screen computers.
- Legibly date code product.
- Monitor products and packages for quality control.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
RetailView all jobs at Jobot